Tuesday 1 September 2009

One Inspirational Gal!











My God! If I could have one wish in the whole wide world, it would to be able to dance like Sofia Boutella. Having been trained in classical dance and rhythemic gymnastics from the age of five, is what gives this street dancer the strength and style in which she is known for.


You would most likely have seen her doing her stuff in the Nike commercials a couple of years back for the launch of their dance range and since then she has toured with the likes of Madonna on her 'Confessions' tour, Jamiroquai and Rihanna.


No doubt about it I am completely in awe of this girl. I just remember being at college and seeing the advert for the first time and everyone going nuts attempting to do the pirouette with our legs shouldered all the way up to our ears! Watch the link with jealously in your eyes and you'll spot the bit I mean....




















No comments:

Post a Comment