Wednesday 2 June 2010

Elephant Parade!



So I was visiting a few friends the other weekend back in London and was fascinated as I kept bumping into more and more beautifully decorated Elephants! There were everywhere, 250 to be exact! The elephants have set up camp on the Southbank, Hyde Park and Parliament Square aswell as some other locations in aid to raise awareness of the plight of Asian Elephants. There has been a whole host of designers and artists which have taken part in giving the elephants a make over including Lulu Guinness, Tommy Hilfiger and Jack Vettriano. I'm gutted as I failed to notice the designers/artists of the pictures which I took, beautiful though right? So if you're going to London anytime soon, I'd keep an eye out for these beauts, but be quick as they're only staying until the end of June, then they are off for auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment